NBS reduces inefficiencies and costly downtime with successful economizer installations.
National Boiler Services consistently executes successful boiler economizer installations using safe, cost-effective methods. Economizers improve boiler performance by increasing fuel efficiency and improving steam generation and response time.
We can guide you through the process of installing or retrofitting existing boiler systems with the latest innovations in platen-designed technology. Our expert boiler economizer and waste heat recovery system installations can reduce your overall fuel requirements, lower emissions, and ultimately reduce your boiler operating costs.
NBS Economizer Installations - Our Process
For each project, NBS coordinates with internal and external resources to outline every phase of a boiler economizer installation, including scheduling, logistics, project execution, rigging, weld location, and weld quantity consideration. Our approach to successful boiler economizer and waste heat recovery systems installations includes:
- Identifying optimal construction processes prior to project execution by engaging in constructability.
- Reducing boiler downtime and field labor costs by modularizing critical economizer components prior to an outage.
- Coordinating with engineering and site management to create a comprehensive rigging plan.
- Implementing field-proven engineering methods and detailed CAD models.
Economizer Service - Our Customers
Our experienced and quality people have replaced long flow economizers, serviced horizontal power boilers and installed newer platen-designed components while meeting or beating project and shutdown schedules.
Successful economizer and waste recovery system installations include:
- Domtar - Plymouth, North Carolina
- Georgia Pacific - Palatka, Florida
- International Paper Company - Mansfield, Louisiana
- Smurfit-Stone Container Corporation - West point, Virginia
- Weyerhauser - Oglethorpe, Georgia