Superior furnace panel inspection and service from your boiler shutdown contractor of choice.
National Boiler Services executes expert installations for typical furnace panel and water wall replacements, including constructability and modularization of critical components. Our detailed preplanning process can also help you identify opportunities to minimize downtime during an outage.
NBS carefully considers rigging access, component fabrication, and weld positioning to ensure efficiency and cost-effectiveness during panel replacement projects.
NBS Furnace Panel Replacement - Our Process
For each project, NBS coordinates with internal and external resources to outline every phase of a furnace panel or water wall replacement project. Our approach to successful furnace panel replacement includes:
- Identifying optimal construction processes prior to project execution by engaging in constructability.
- Reducing cost of field labor and boiler downtime by modularizing critical components.
- Coordinating with internal and external resources to create a rigging plan and proper layout of all furnace panels.
- Utilizing field-proven engineering methods and detailed CAD models.
Furnace Panels - Our Customers
Our deeply-experienced team of safety-focused professionals have serviced furnace panels in both package and modularized boiler systems, from replacing front and rear water wall panels in recovery and power boilers to replacing partial sections and walls.
Successful furnace panel replacements include:
- International Paper Company - Ticonderoga, New York
- Temple Inland - Orange, Texas
- Georgia Pacific - Palatka, Florida
- Dominion Power Co. - Yorktown, Virginia
Contact us or call (877) 360-0858 if you have questions about installing, upgrading, or replacing your furnace panels.