Pressure Vessel Repair
NBS provides safe, code certified pressure vessel repair and installation.
Pressure vessel field repair services include installation, pressure testing, on-site stress relieving, weld heat treating, and pneumatic testing. In addition to field services, NBS offers shop and field fabrication of boiler pressure parts to modify or upgrade existing boiler pressure components to meet custom specifications.
NBS is also code certified in compliance with ASME, NBIC, and National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors, offering expert welding for a wide variety of materials such as carbon, chrome, stainless, & other exotic metals, including P91 materials.
NBS Pressure Vessel Services - Our Process
National Boiler Service conducts a comprehensive pressure vessel inspection process to ensure safe, quality service that considers all outage and shutdown implications. We also engage in constructability and dedicated preplanning to determine factors that may impact cost.
NBS offers repair, replacement, and new installation of vital pressure and heat transfer equipment, including:
- Boiler condenser, including cleaning tube descaling and expanding.
- Dissolving tank, including liquor analysis; concentration, temperature, and flow control; online density measurement.
- Smelt spout and hoods.
- Feed water heater, including optimizing for maximum thermal efficiency.
- Liquor heater, including retubing.
- Field and shop fabrication of vital pressure parts.
- Fabrication and assembly of pressure vessels including lethal service.
Boiler Pressure Vessels - Our Customers
From recovery boiler maintenance outages to pressure vessel replacements and component repairs, we’ve helped our customers reduce operating costs by maximizing boiler efficiency.
Successful pressure vessel repair, replacement, and installations include:
- International Paper Company - Springfield, Oregon
- International Paper Company - Savannah, Georgia
- SSCC - Panama City, Florida
- Georgia Pacific - Pennington, Alabama
- Eastman - Kingsport, Tennessee
Contact us or call (877) 360-0858 if you have questions about installing, upgrading, or replacing your pressure vessel.